Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Colors Of I Heart Boobies

Hachimitsu no Tutoriaaaal * 0 *

Learning to draw hands .-

Status: O_O haaaaambreeee
In the spirit: not to know XD
Viewing: nadaaaa * 0 *
Listening: vientooo * 0 * Wandering
: that crappy and I heat the brain XD
Drinking: nothing
Eating: nothing
Picture of the Day: O__O I said I will not!
closed case re
This tutorial is easy, because it consists of an image and it XD
is for those who find it difficult to draw hands and as well, I also happened to me, so I learned a technique, I let the desire to help with this that causes many headaches, now we'll see how make an outstretched hand, but not otherwise make it too much science, but still.

First ... ... which I understand is that for them is necessary or perhaps making them easier to skeleton XD. Re sure is tedious to some, but tell the skeleton is very simple.
First of all, you have to realize one's own body and watching a bit their own hands, each finger has 2 joints in addition to the knuckles and thumb when 1 draw (apart from what would be considered knuckle) and these joints will be drawn as a circle. The palm as a triangle and inverted rounded tips and the wrist on the tip of the triangle and would XDDDDDDD if you have doubt ask with confidence

LOL *-* I hope you serve

0 comments:

Post a Comment