OJOJOOOOOOOOO !!!!.-
Status: X__X estómagoo
pain Viewing: trees move XD
Listening: The strips of the curtains irritating tapping ¬ ¬ with the glass of the windows
Wandering: what does a bird O__O there again?
Browsing: [...]
Drinking: nothing ahce bit of a drink left in the box
Eating: Nothing , but before I ate pasta
XD Picture of the Day: The render I did XD (¬ ¬ everything swell to create the rest of the picture because he had cut his hand and legs XD)
Ojojoooooooooooo! for those who will be observers ... I CHANGED MY CABECERAAAAAA! * O *! NO!, Do not talk about the pillow ¬ ¬ blog header. Today
* 0 * I come to update this so it is not so launched to tell XD and I take my life. On 18
went shopping at a department store, because I wanted to install and mirrors fill my house XD. All right, I went, I looked down the hall, nothing unusual (except for a tall man of unknown nature, very old, they looked at me and smiled and almost O__O I was with all the local favorites XD), especially when I'm going to Mr ....¬¬ see something! serving, not to say the least, it throws a joke (to be an interesting companion to my ¬¬#!!!) to which I answer with a soft laugh.
Well, you say: So what wrong? Well, absolutely nothing! the problem and to see people as odd, is ... ... that followed the outrageous character that serves not find anything better to hit in the head on purpose with his paw ¬ ¬ 5 meters as claimed because they laughed
What kind of prehistoric animal does that? TOT, measured as 80 meters and I with my fragile little body! at least if it were an acquaintance / friend, but in any case not justify, but it was the first time I saw him! animal!! Do not you wish bad, but I hope and you lose the hallway where you work
TOT
Furthermore ASDSADFDSASADF! manga estresaaaa me! but hey, I have to be strong and finish what you start. O_o Can you imagine when my unborn child and say, "No, I better leave it to the middle" XD? so here I start rehearsing from now LOL You forgot that I read to the other side XD (I myself did a schema to not get lost LOL (that's right) and sometimes I say, "Aaaah!" What motherland is the inconsistency? "Until I realize that is backwards to mensa X__Xu ajajaja XD At least I'm happy because I edited many pages in a few days XD and I ran the scans O__O so I had to scan again I edit and then end the spread of manga asdfsadf XD and there I'll have to put your head against a sheet with my pseudoeditoraquememaltratasinohagoalmenos5hojaspordía and TOT explotaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me! XD Anyway I went up the road only 25 and not wearing almost nothing in the draft of the plot did not advance XD aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrg ever! ayudadmeee! XD
TOT for the person concerned is available at the project site arribita on the menu, though I doubt it XD Oooo TOT but equal "IOSH! Conquer the mundooo ojojojojo!
know enough, but I hope that I'm closer to get OwÓo "IOSH!!
Many thanks to those who take the trouble to read !!!!! and respond to comments! Cariñoooos * O *! Bye-Byeeee
!!!!!
XD PS: Whenever I say that, I remember a little girl of plus or minus 3 years to say goodbye always said, "bye bye" when other classmates were going. One day he was sent to the floor and wept inconsolably caught a glimpse of one of his classmates went as a lady, still crying because it really is hit hard drop a Byeeeebyeeeeee! XDDDDDD stretching almost dying mannitol XD ajajja opening and closing the little girl so sweet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment