Friday, December 17, 2010

Gay Crusing Spots In Las Vegas

quite rainy day!

State: AAAAAAAAAAAAcelerada because I have to return ¬ ¬ computer asdfsasfd this is by not having internet 7__7 # # #
Viewing: Clouds ¬ ¬
Listening: People muttering the library, which is not advisable, because it is a library ¬ ¬
Wandering: in my brain that maybe I could do something interesting
Browsing: Many parts
Drinking: nothing 7__7 I made my termites with water in the car
Eating: NOTHING and I TOT estómagoooooo squeals! !
Picture of the Day: . Q ah??
aaaaaaaaaah

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that day so lovely, While there is not a ray of sun ¬ ¬ #
I had to get up early because my mother CHAN CHAN she lost her identity card, then to withdraw money from their bank funds came up with the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bmaking a check my name and ask me to withdraw the money XD So cool it. But until then ¬ ¬ no problem if the matter is that roused me just sooo early to open the bank withdrew the money ¬ ¬ # then dropped me off (XD My mother is a love eh XD, but I put emphasis I never throw such a literal) in college and I said, eeeh be entertained at the library I have to go to medical XDDDDDDD ¬ ¬ then offered me "or if you will me "clearly ¬ ¬ I'm not going to wait for the bureaucracy in my country will deign to meet it. Do not want to go to be with my bubbles sitting on a flat seats as uncomfortable, almost praying that it's over in seconds and wait outside for a change once the call only to justify their salaries ..

Which reminds me .. a most unpleasant experience I lived ¬ ¬ # * look bad in advance the character that made possible such a situation * It turns out that I have a
concoction of the most heinous in my mail, I am studying alone sdafsdf third year of college (well already done) but not 7__7
paresca Anyway, I got a scholarship to lose if my university system throws me to take classes (Yes, University of the motherland! my mesh is made a mess) and not take them. But throw me anything, ¬ ¬ I'll have to freeze half and I asdfsdaf aaaaaaaaaaaaaah late! I'm going to collapse. But since I am an independent little girl, I went to talk to my boss's race, which had to wait 1 ½ hours sentadota at least ¬ ¬ and it coming from his lunch in a bad mood ¬__¬####
Other quichicientos minutes and comes up care from the best face hole!, I try to explain what I need and it makes me a sermon ... ¬ ¬ me and I went down and in so many things I release said: Your you can not expect me to remember in your case / you / I do not care (did not say that but most other XD) / etc .!!!! (Being that he had spoken to her before, only this time it was my mother played this) I immediately noticed that as I saw one was discharged of his life, which surely is not very pleasant with me. Well you might say, at least you should have shouted or disaster so you got to mourn as you screaming! = O!! The answer is: none of the above XD cueck

Anyway, as I learned recently, if you slapped, turn the other cheek even if it hurts so ... XDD (Feel like I missed the kick and get the viscera, but u__ú'm a lady) I was so, so nice after she was a witch, which smooths XD immediately, as it was in shock, I did not expect the reaction imaginoi, with patience, which will cost me, I turned apples to explain everything and gave back all the negativity XD Both ended by giving me many options that had denied me before XD ¬ ¬
STILL did not have screaming because I did not do anything! GOOOAAAAAARRRRRR !!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD good and I downloaded O__O u__ú jum bad person, I would not wish mla but hopefully it's to be stuck on the keyboard! XDDD


Many thanks to those who read my XD keep me patience inconsistencies need to download u__u

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah and I try to make a notice xDDDDDDDDDD I lost the Vanilla 7__7 partners and I left everything lying! so please be patient I'm going to have to fix all the web alone now !!!!!!! Vanilla treacherous TOT
XD so do not be surprised if you change the entire background or is everything upside down in a blog, besides being launched ¬ ¬ treacherous because some people are with their theses 7__7 # XD good because I'll have to fix this

Beware! * 0 * Bye Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Besoooos

0 comments:

Post a Comment