Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Master Ball Cheat For Vba In Gold

As promised AAAAH

no idea where I promised but I did X / / D -

Status: estresadaaaaaaaaa X__X
In the spirit:
Viewing: heat foul on
X__X Listening: birds * 0 * Wandering
: --- (note that the tip is no longer sailing ojojojo )
Drinking: nothing
Eating: nothing
Picture of the Day: relation I promise to


Well, start. A while back, one day someone told me: "aaah draw cute, I do not think you could draw as ever" (something like this, to me I get inconsistent because I have good memories = __ = u) and for I surely said, "you know?'re very, very wrong @ in your thinking, because for me it took years before drawing as I do today" and not that I brag about drawing well, because I really think I'm missing a lot and there are people with much more talent than me O__O and anyone who thinks otherwise to come to me saying that at the entrance adsfsadsafdsdafdfs ¬ ¬! because there will be the me.

LOL Anyway, I finally took the decision to take a picture I made AÑOOOS back and renew it now and then (at the cost of being made fun XD but I do not bother to do so) upload two images to realize the fact of the matter. That is why today, yes TODAY X / / D asdfsdaf decided to upload it once and die O__O sha! (Popular singer that came out XD ajajja)
is why I come, BUT I narrow things before I say something LOL

Well, the first image to YOUR risk
¬ ¬ XD I like when I was, ne really do not know, but when I started more or less (considered I've been about 12 years of drawing) or perhaps later. Ignore the bad title ¬ ¬ (it was changed to Vanilla Addiction * 0 * History and completed) and scratches on the edges (look at someone wrong) They are present: From the left
Soledad (wavy black hair)
Demian (The hood)
Erika (blonde pigtails)
Take (almost naked blonde)
Lan (the black and blue stained-faced Martian X / / D)
Yasna (short black hair behind)
Kao (the XD you have glasses or I wanted to look and who's back)
Dilan (Colorina of dyed black)
Lian (starring undesirable brown hair that almost shows everything)
Jeicob (black hair in a ponytail that is not noticed and open shirt XD)
* note, that painting did not know really, no exaggeration = __ = (scanning helps a bit to make it look decent but I have to say

And here aañosss after them, exactly the same place but applying the technique of painting azallie my sensei taught me. What I mean EVERYONE has zero XDDDDD Zoombie face expression, so I do not like but at least it is obvious I wanted change and stress, may have face asdsfad NADA ¬ ¬ but at least there is Extraterrestrial X__X
With clothes if you notice, I was more creative LOL is that based on my art school (look at all detail and with that image in my emnte recreate) in the same clothes that people saw in the drawing

ZAZ
And all this just for you shall see that in truth you are not born knowing how to do things, but that effort was made and anyone who proposes anything in life can get if you persevere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment