Thesis O__O .-
State: something T__T
With hysterical desires: to pee X_X
Viewing: The horrific day that Similarly asdffsd O_O I like that XD
inconsistent track: my mother Speaking at the library 7_7
Wandering: that someone, whom I believe, has to present his thesis
Browsing: ¬ ¬ I hate this tip, cut him off
Drinking: nothing
Eating: nothing T_T
Picture of the Day: asafsdaf now if I do not know O__O Yaa! encouraged because I remembered that I saw long ago and I loved Kyouya X / / D
Well I have to tell you that ... CASAAAAA CHANGE ME! * 0 *. _. as a thousand years ago and actually spoke on the subject, but has never been official and y. .. XD pinito buy a Christmas and Christmas ornaments and pimp my home *-*, The furniture will remain large but no matter X / / DA penalties and can move, but ... ... I have to say in his defense that this is even more welcoming, although it is relatively temporary, because maybe I move again (I'm getting a taste of moving house is exhausting and stressful but O__O)
Today I'm good ¬ ¬ person getting up early again, to accompany one of the important people in my life, because I asked you to please enter to witness his thesis as he made his statement (ie to get its title) and his mother left to enter XDDD, so here to give moral support OwÓo "and distract the audience, there will be ojojojo
And I have stomach pain, the nerves pass proque me @ __ @ and also reading Cherish chu * 0 * of course, though I walk no ¬ ¬ never asdfsdfa.
O___O aaaaaaaaaah my mother put music on the library computer and I asdfsadfdsaf 7__7 XDDD looking bad to people whispering = __ = u. .... LOL at least he quietly finished
René drawing !!!!! (Cherish character chu) *-* I painted it and everything, so I scan it, dedicate and give it to Azallie! ~ - ~ I hope you like, when it will rise. And
asdfsadf! I have to find database for follow up Kimi and I left halfway todoke XDDDDD that bad O__O I'm so fickle but good and get better, em endeavor, as well as me also on my sleeve that I had waited so O__O no reception. On the recommendation of Azallie uploaded it to submanga (edit: "subculture" XDDDD ajajja always wrong) and before I knew many people began to write O__O and they said they loved it and I said: "Whots?"
really was impressed. Many thanks to them and I almost forgot aaaaaah, I became a fan of Cherish chu (after much trying because I really did not understand the page, to other XD got a sheet in the middle of the others and asdsfda someone asked me: "what? "XD I apologize here as well.
Thanks to everyone that you pass and please be patient = __ = I'm alone on the grounds as specified above all is slow. If you want to write entries and do it but no answer is you do not want, but I have no internet ¬ ¬ aDSadsaD And if your comment is not published is because I have to moderate luegod and published 14 days of entry to realize when or I do =___=
flies
I quierooooo * 0 *
Cariñoooos I have a desire to do something like a gift, but I can think O__O Do you have ideas?
0 comments:
Post a Comment