Sunshine
Author, Writer, Cartoonist, Editor
Author, Writer, Cartoonist, Editor
I started like everyone else, the anime fan, admiring the talent of others, but convinced that if I tried, one day succeed like them.
I never thought I would draw a manga in my life even though I was interested in drawing as age 9. It's been a lot XD and grace of heaven I have improved my way of drawing that at least he does have his own style, though I'm re-discovering as an artist every day ... XD
even pretend and with the support of many beautiful people around me, to go even further, not believing that this is only my effort, but the infinite love of God, as if drawing as today is thanks to him that gave me the gift.
I never thought I would draw a manga in my life even though I was interested in drawing as age 9. It's been a lot XD and grace of heaven I have improved my way of drawing that at least he does have his own style, though I'm re-discovering as an artist every day ... XD
even pretend and with the support of many beautiful people around me, to go even further, not believing that this is only my effort, but the infinite love of God, as if drawing as today is thanks to him that gave me the gift.
Manga Yugur Hachimitsu no Vanilla ~ in
Title: "Hachimitsu no Yugur in Vanilla " Hold gently between your lips
Translation: Twilight Vanilla Honey
Type: Manga
Gender: Shojo (Comedy, Romance, life counts)
Author: Sun-chan
Reading: Right to left
Year: 2009
Summary:
seal two grotesquely powerful families.
A young woman from small isolated society with regard to obvious problems humanity.
A top outrageous.
A silver look.
Twilight
honey "Hold gently between your lips"
From what the story ...
It focuses primarily on the life of a young (Azallie Kohaku) from a highly influential family (multi-million dollar companies), which for some reason she is in a boarding school to go find a why, as he brought up from very small with tutors who had taught him everything there is to know. Hates or at least have a serious problem against the people and because their education is not directed him to be different, does not enjoy socializing. She does
sport (do not even try) is so bizarre to be honest scary, but almost all respects you boarding, afraid to approach. A number of things have happened to be the daughter of a Niwa (another family of extreme influence) that assumes without even taking time to reflect, that those who come to speak, is to ask him to please (beg) that will return the barns / houses / companies / children / etc to your family, yet it has been directly guilty of that offense.
Many things will be discovered as the story progresses, as the reason why not get along with everyone, why there is internal and the mystery that holds a memory lost in the twilight.
(I can barely give him XD but this consistency is more or less the idea)
Extra Data
✿
- ×. How did YHV?
First, tenderly abbreviate so, because frankly XD is a little long I got the title. I think I mentioned, but hey, I'll do it again, because I have memory of cucumber @ _ @
The story began after another who had already been murdered over 400 pages written XD. Yeah, sure they will say: "Is mad! Sadfsadfsfda O__O" but it was no longer with my principles, I tried to change it but no. The issue is that the story died TA DAAAAA XD! Asique
despite being writing another such for 11 years (LOL) I felt I had nothing to write. And I said, "Well, now what?, Nothing?, I can not XD" so here I began to develop from scratch a new frame. Since I had some trouble getting motivated, suddenly the idea came out, talking with a friend who is a writer (indeed great *-* I love his characters) that my character is related to some of his own, so maybe getting motivation and then ... clear that got it * ¬ *
So, already having this extra * ¬ * I set up the plot gathering many ideas floating around and as I had somehow had appreciated the previous history of 400 sheets (which some love had to have him after advancing as much) I did not miss at all, so I included some of the characters = D and chan chan, the plot ended up falling in love and everything XD
- ×. What's with the Plot?
Despite having some consideration, the story is not finished ... and quite frankly I think is missing @. @ In fact by now has no end. O__O asdfdsf, do not be scared, I have a basic idea how to finish, but I have no scripts
XD - ×. How I can refer to the title of the manga without dying in the attempt? (Hachimitsu no Yugur in Vanilla "* Hold gently between your lips)
Since the title is quite large indeed XD because I have no problem editing it. What does this mean? XD you can call it as you please, just do not deform so much that is not understood for what they say.
In my case I call Yugur asdfsadf not, because I is simpler and less burdensome, or abbreviated acronyms YHV If you fit, great!, But do as you please, I insist, have told vanilla yogurt more than once XD and that does not displease me at all.
I just know that the title is actually that extensive and it means something like "Twilight of honey vanilla" if they change it to refer to this, is the least of
XD - ×. Update Strips
As far as possible I will, but I have no internet so here understand!! TOT
Edit ~ Now I have, but I have not edited the leaves and I have inked X / / D gomen Nasai u / / / รบ
0 comments:
Post a Comment