Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mac Nc30 Everyday Minerals

O__O * O * Yugur

✿ ✿ .。.:* Summary *:.。.

All about the affiliation * O *
.. ..
rainbow


For those affiliated with Banner .-
First of all! ✿

Sorry, but blogs unaffiliated with content: Yaoi, yuri, hentai or demases , this means, blogs unaffiliated with content to +18.
There are children who visit the blog and do not want to risk it. Otherwise I do not share such tastes and never will. I hope

entendais ~ ✿ Now

.- Those who ye will Afiliaros with this blog * O * (ie your banner mystical footnotes is the blog of Sun-chan * O *) only:

  1. Copipastead Copy and paste my banner code on your blog
  2. Leave a comment with the url of your blog in this post explaining briefly or extensively XD why you desire to enroll (Example: because I like the blog, has interesting things, I laugh, I like celery, because asdfsdf, etc). ✿

On the other hand, if for some reason in life you passed by my blog and assume your banner should be set and is not
XD - Visit this link (I removed some buttons, because the url did not work or that such blog had content inappropriate)


despideeee It!
Sun-cha-lalalalla ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment