Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Game Shark Sp Usedbuy

"You pull?

the late nineties, I saw was dimming between the children of my generation the many games over the years we have inherited ... surely many people who now read this article, remember that phrase that Today has been forgotten ... time to go play ball ... we said ... "you pull" games ... the world to spin, the floor, walking in the "cars" but I think is now no makes the famous "cars" also fondly remember flying kites made by us ... ... who could say that there were wonderful times when Angasmarca had no distractions like video games or internet ... these are times to remember with nostalgia ... a week ago so I lovingly witnessing the play of a group children with balls made of their own in a street Angasmarquina ... then I leave the video ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment