Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wording For Spanish Christian 15 Invitations

O__O I note? Affiliation

ASDF! .-

State: Horribleeeeeeeeee !!!!! TOT not lie XD
In the spirit: have enough capital to sustain another life
Viewing: nothing in particular (why will repeat again that movie ¬ ¬?)
Listening: nothing XD Wandering
: in many things that could be considered depressing @ o @
Drinking: cocoa calientee! * 0 * (sadfasdf OMFagha! First time you drink something when I answer it XD)
Eating: a while ago and ate crackers, is asdfsadf because I have bad your belly or
=___= Picture of the Day: Thumbnail Azallie, Yugur protagonist in Vanilla Hachimitsu no Manga I'm doing ojojojojo


Aaaaargggg! I do not know why some time now seems to carry a poster stuck on my forehead that says "call me if you find a homeless animal in the street." O__O yeah, I love animals, especially cats, but remember not to publish it worldwide. So ... Why every time someone finds an animal (in this case cats) homeless calls me T ^ T? Is it that you do not know the suffering that make me go when I answer "no" because I have no where or how to take care? TOT! Finally 7__7

avitaré dwell on that, pro Furthermore NEWS AND NOTICES HAVE!! * 0 *

[...] First of all thank you very much [...], who pass by here, although the blog is really thrown for reasons that would be burdensome to reiterate XD.

Second, try to put up with affiliations * 0 *, but I did and not hate them, I have not had time to attend to the blog, but now swiftly TOT really read!

Third but not least! * 0 * My staff is given an indefinite break so everything about your posts is not accessible, this is just a. ..... galleries, music, reviews etc etc XD

Moreover, I removed three series of weblog archives for considering them little pleasing to my own ensencia. In advance sorry for, nothing personal, just not wanted here 7__7.

Fifth but not least!! I'm remodeling the blog! (X / / D yes a thousand years ago, but asdfsadf 7__7 know) so if you do not see the header is not your browser is not loaded and blunders, but the header as such is not set LOL. I want to change but still do not quite know how to order to accommodate the changing needs of the author ojojojojoj!! Already

no more crap O__O and attack! * Mentally prepared to update members and all * TwT hard work awaits me.

remain yours * O *
Sun-chan!!
(her carefree and crazy Administrator @ w @

0 comments:

Post a Comment