Saturday, March 19, 2011

Acini De Pepe For Babies

mĂ­sticaaaa page! * O * ojojojoj and crap O__O

Discovery O__O .-

State: Aaaaaaahhh @ O @
With wishes: to beat someone XD
Viewing: Listening
TV: Tv
Wandering: In that .. every day we learn something new.
Drinking: Nothing , soon one night TAPSIN eeeewwww!
Eating: Nothing asdfsaf
Picture of the Day: Profile Picture Azallie, who stars in Yugur Hachimitsu no Vanilla

✿ ✿ .。.:* Summary *:.。.


ravings of a girl who makes manga XD;
silliness of a myriad of things I found a blog
mystic who makes stamps on demand OMFagha! O__O



If you want to know more details! give him a ..


✿ First! If there is an uncomfortable place for inking manga, this is the one that happened to me O__O! asdfasdfsadf!
XD The experience was horrible, but understand! TOT or needed time readers Yugur asdfsadf not lynch me! Whereas how slow the story moves I go at least 20 sheets XD! asdfsadfsdf! 20-sheet ink is not anything absolutamnete 7__7 and frustrating not to finish drawing even Chapter 00! T ^ T aaaaarg I throw the folder into a world map O__O!
The ink is running everywhere! I spent many times! the rule, and none of it was almost 7__7! NEVER, but NEVER! they can think of inking in a car (XD)
Ya, ya, ya know 7__7, Who do you think of that?, Well, ME. And I had to go out and while waiting for someone, inked in the car, the problem was when I started the car and there asfasdfasdf 7__7, well I stared rare = __ = u
Likewise! estopy happy because I finished inking six sheets * O *! Here

credible evidence that I did do work O__O




asdfasdf! XD I know say, "What mother does that mean? There is not nothing !!".- But asdf! XD I could not post photos that might endanger or go too the manga, so conformadse with O__O wow those



✿ On the other hand, the embarradita forgot that I had sent trying to make the profiles of the mysterious character in Vanilla Yugur Hachimitsu no XD. This is when I realize how useless I am to color and how quickly I forget the painting classes Nasai @ O @ Gomen!

evidence of my ineptitude O_O




compromising things I will also reveal the identity O__O



✿ Within nonsense therefore not I know what happens to people 7__7 or at least to some particularly O__O is that! uuuuy! O__O you have the right to remain silent! And
7__7 XD! I downloaded, ignoring my emotional imbalance.



✿ THIS IS IMPORTANT IF REQUIRED really pay attention being O__O! XD
is nothing serious, but important. I found a page
Cool! * O * Goto must see! Has mystical stuff! and are made to order! Oooo! Many Stamps! A blog Unknown years old, but asdfsadf looks great! Sho Sha O__O I sent my order and was generous make room for other stamps that you please XD
also stole the banner ojojojo membership! XD well no more to say, if you want something beautiful, quality custom quite, as it pleases frunsa O__O XD like me, here is a link Oooo

Secret Garden Stamps


and asdfasdfsadf and I leave no more for now to say.

The Allergic to all existing Sun-chan

CHAN CHAN!


XD PD: Blog pasadse stamps by Kogiro Akai or suffer a serious accident before the end of the chapter O__O XDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment