Aaaaarg .-
State: Horribleeee!
In the spirit: De throw my pencils and all! against a world map again! O__O
Viewing: Television
Listening: A few guys whistling almost convulsively 7__7 #
Wandering: that we need a frame or the floor finish u__รบ
Drinking: Water
Eating: I have no hunger u__u
Picture of the Day: Yagai Ishihara, Yugur character in Vanilla
Hachimitsu no
✿ ✿ .。.:* Summary *:.。.
I can not do anything!!If I can spoil a picture somehow do just that.
All, All, ALL wrong!
u__u Reward ....
Exactly!
not combine colors! Much less paint! My creativity is equal to that of a water cracker! I despair! I want to throw things against a world map! "Why do you need to overcome the day well? aaarg xD I know it was inconsistent that, but asdfsadf.
And yes, I exaggerated @ _ @, because I felt awful, but it has been passed to me Thank God that I get to go up the mood in an incredible way, it still does not paint! O__O xD
Well, I like to color, yes, but Do not Know. Actually I have a thousand chances of leaving a beautiful drawing, but he always looks to the non 7__7 #.
As I am sure more than one thinks, "I do not think is so bad, quiet" I took pictures of the delicacy of my incompetence.
all started, because I was wanting to draw and make a cover for not Asdf Yugur , So I tried to create something in my brain, which
Azallie in a staircase with elegant suit * O * huge curtain, portrait and other asdfsadf
The drama does not start there, but when I decide to color,
xD
innate facility is that I have for this! xD I just found my calling! Siemrpe
But as I have been teeeeeeerca xD, I painted it a third time and I think I dare to show it in public TwT asdfasdfsadf
watercolor Practically without
XD And if I was wrong because watercolor not ultimately nothing !!!... it! xD I painted the first cover of Yugur Hachimitsu no in Vanilla * O * watercolor!
ujujuju
Sha much for today and I'm going to bathe * O * because tomorrow I leave very early ujujujuj
remain yours
Sun-chan ~
in Little Girl Who Does Not Kinder Garden
know xD color
0 comments:
Post a Comment