Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank You Letter Pastor After Furneral

not know what to put here XD!

KYAAAAAAAHHH @ w @ .-

State: Excited *-*
In the spirit: that multiply my hands to do many things XD
Viewing: *-* A dance program
Listening: tv
Wandering: O__O how mom made this lift?
Drinking: grass Aguita
Eating: nothing
Picture of the Day: Image Image of Akai, Yugur character in Vanilla Hachimitsu no

✿ ✿ .。.:* *:.。.


Summary Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Today I decided many things
My hijoooo!! *-* My First Plushie


Reward O__O ....



Well! Today I decided to start something new! O__O Everything is in process and I use my artistic talents * O * ojojojojojo may wonder: What are you talking now? Well! * O * In mini things with faces! Until I *-* 5 are now in draft form, I need to edit them, but finished story! I'll upload the blog *-*
And how was it? by the need to remodel my blog @ w @ little and has nothing to do with the outcome but still xD!
ojojojoj

And I'm almost done!
I introduce my hijooooooooo! Yes, I am a mother and her name is *-* * O * "Son" X / / D See him! is so beautiful *-* ignore the person behind the figure





And síiiiiiiiiiiiii!! for the same reason I started, I told my mother if I could buy *-* web today and not telling me: "go now" and I kyaaaah! I went, I bought fabric, I came home, looked at the materials and ... @ O @ do not know what to do X / / D plus it did not want to spoil anything, but finally I decided and asdfasdfsadf yourselves behold my creation! O__O It's a live !!!!!!! asdfasdf


It was deformed and mouth half Rarita @ O @, but it had no staff and I did as I thought I could do it = __ = u




XD Hope you like
Sun lalalalala
-chan *-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment