Monday, April 25, 2011

Watery Stool In 2 Month Old



The watercolors are not my thing XD .-
(Entry PROGRAMDIR)

Status: Catastrophic XD
In the spirit: to hit someone with love
Wandering: In all things pleasing
Picture of the Day: sha mysterious character appeared in YHV OwO




✿ ✿ .。.:* Summary *:.。.

× The watercolors are smarter than me XD
× Adios to Home
× Adelaide asdfsadfvarias / mysterious character



....
× The watercolors are smarter than me XD
× Farewell to Home


This may seem incredible, but yes, watercolors won.
Earlier I said that I was experiencing and that really gave me not as bad as I thought. Well, until I wrote that, it was so. Then I had the bad idea to continue coloring and ZAZ! horror! Kicking my plushie XD is little compared to what I felt at that delicate moment.
The cover of my new project and all the rest of watercolor that had already begun to love died XD! CHAN CHAN!
The ingenious idea of \u200b\u200bcoloring the skin of the characters (having only Narnajo) has passed me XD


Asique have to opt for more traditional way. No XD oooo upload anything again without watercolors TwT color (although I loved the main character's hair with watercolor and neck thingy huge cost me T_T)
For what else could I do to not lose it? "Edit in photoshop the muddy? @ _ @ U




× Adelaide asdfsadfvarias / mysterious character

in Some Way I'm happy!
Yes! I am about to finish drawing Chapter 00 of "Twilight of Honey Vanilla" (YHV / Yugur Hachimitsu no in vanilla) and not edit it, but hey! Have pity! if the same will not be long TwT
The Kohaku Azallie eccentric perfectionist who can not stand the sight of the poor Kogiro Akai one who knows why XD , sending part of her ex-boyfriend to fly, ignoring half the world and concentrating on his melancholy solitude. The guy comes across there and now the emergence of a rather special with zero sense of personal space XD come to stir up life, Yohji Tsuki CHAN CHAN CHAN!! .
Really thought at some point that YHV was a serious and reserved shojo manga XD? And

!
An advance gift to Davinia! XD



Yes, it looks horrible!! but seriously TwT better live! creedmeee! aaah do not know how to paint fondoooo




0 comments:

Post a Comment