Monday, April 18, 2011

Porch Swings Freestanding

AAArrrggg! With this Blog, with the codes and the mundanity of web O__O!!

exitus letalis O_O .-
(Programmed Input)

State: Stressed!
In the spirit: to send everything flying 7__7 # #
Picture of the Day: Me! waiting to read manga X / / D

✿ ✿ .。.:* Summary *:.。.

In theory, this entry should be happy but not O__O!
Why?! because ... Reward

....
✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿


exasperated me! O__O yeah! blog, html codes, web and asdfsadfdases!

few days ago I decided to put a decent menu, exclusive Yugur Hachimitsu no in Vanilla, which has nothing wrong, but you will understand. It

I've ever been practiced in codes or anything, but at least I can manipulalos at my leisure, UP! I get codes that Romeo and Juliet O_O Yes! can not be in peace together and function harmoniously. The famous menu spoiled me followers, then I fixed that I spoiled the horizontal menu. That fixed the horizontal menu and no longer works the manga so here I better !!!!! O__O I'm tired!

I do not know what to do with this blog! I throw it against a plushie O__O!

Besides all, I was in a long process of making a website for the manga and it took me so long 7__7 understand that I had to parakeet patience, too much to handle which it can not find the web, linger for years in charge, so officially declared exitus letalis O__O page.

✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿


On the other hand * O * and yes! drastic change of topic XD
As some know I'm experimenting with watercolor pencils. It is not accurate as watercolors, but Ășltil when coloring is like me, a disaster x / / D
Although it was almost panic before the issue, soon I've been getting a taste, at least not the way I until you apply water lines ajajajja XD yes, I do not care at all = __ = u BUT!! To my surprise I got a * O * regaloooo! *-*
Watercolors!!
12 colors for fun * O * YEAH! and against all that I suppose it gives me O__O better than I thought! wiiiii *-* Note that I said well, just better than I thought XD

Which brings me to mention to you about my new future Project * O *
Yes!! A new manga *-* Who will be "Vanilla Addiction "
Nooo! I was not short of titles, vanilla is also involved, with the intention that it be so.
This manga, unlike in Yugur Vanilla hachimitsu not , Yes it final. Its original title was not present but was amended by that I did not like, period O__O
I wrote many years ago (it took me over 10 to finish the story xD) and modified it a great time, so much so that I killed a character that should never die in the original version xD! ajajja good, there is dying to tell you that someone * O * who will ????? Insurance kick me TwT but sha did not change anything! There is zero possibility, because the plot and is armed with long, even cry, throw things, kick and demases, I said! CASE CLOSED! O__O

And I began to talk about this , because just with the cover of "Vanilla Addiction" is the first time I painted with watercolors, I made clear that the stupidity of color on the photocopy, not the TwT block, but hey @ O @ details.

have already captured on the cover, ie the finished painting, also put what the story is even so, it will take before it gets a strip.
warned quedais * O * ✿

- × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿


Here my last picture painted with watercolor pencils stay in my Deviant
(The eyes do not end up liking 7__7 # #)



✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿


and sha! I'm wanting to do things, stuff and more! I do not know what @ o @
Create an issue or KYAAAAH NOT KNOW !!!!! If you have suggestions to give them confidence OwO
And I think that's all for now-WO

yeah


✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿


PD: aaaaaaaah true yeah, yeah I have to say I have a gift
to Araliablake
* O * So, if you spend your here or inquire for this *-* Deviant

myterygift


(Striped with DA wall x / / D)
✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿ - × - ✿

0 comments:

Post a Comment