Friday, February 12, 2010

Plato's Closet, What Do They Sell

half ended. Democracy

This article was written a day after the election, and was written with liver in hand, so it has a very strong bias, here is to be embodied as a memory, a see if the end was right or not, while not close hotmail as they say all the strings in the mail because if not, I can post more ... : S

" The people have the government they deserve "

" He wants to continue with memorandum's (of which one becomes aware) that encourages crowd control and fear.
"He wants to continue to have a poor system of roads.
"He wants to continue concentrating power in fewer hands.
" He wants to continue to talk about in the streets to criticize corruption occurring in the light of day.
"He wants to continue with illegal barter harm us all.
"He wants to keep paying free travel on planes and thousands of colones lunches.
" He wants a time of food shortages, the country has to pay very high sums for products that can easily be produced locally. "He wants
matráfulas continue to deceive the constitution.
-like to continue with the inefficiency in distributing grants move forward and housing bonds
"He wants to continue having a slow government response in natural disasters, who profit from the suffering of poor people.

May and is a decent government, because honestly I do not expect anything from him, I hope that I come to roads should be for 15 years, football stadiums are not going to decrease the dropout rate, with lies like that in 4 years I will change the ride Hyundai Mercedes Benz and I hope that I come with new best unpleasant surprises would have been saved.

The people, for good or for evil speaking, no turning back, and unfortunately have to say as the winner, I must say that we move forward, because it is impossible to change. You have to trust how to choose the representatives, which is the ultimate salvation of corruption and blindly hope that democracy is not damaged.

And I hope that at the end of these 4 years will not have again to say "servants diminished, as the hymn says, and we've said, have it removed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment