Thursday, May 19, 2011

How To Fix Gashes In A Car

How to make banners on your affiliates do not deconfigure the blog? O___Ó

thing I asked for a long time .-



Featured This Week: Now I can speak properly about what it feels like pressing a finger under the leg of a chair more XD 50 kilos over
about to: Go to the dentist
If I look out the window anything, they are overshadowed by the temperature difference caused by the stove, now if I make the effort .. I see a lot of rain

XD Picture of the Day: SA Class


*:.。. ✿ ✿ .。.:* Summary

Since the banners today are those typical of standard size, is very useful for those who want some order in his blog, have the potential to reduce the size to a default without losing its image quality / flat is not / not be long / not be pixelated and all this WITHOUT rare resort to programs of the web, only a few things tecleis html.


.... First thing absulatamente nothing to do with the issue XD is that I am almost an obligation. I
I have to present on this day to señoooor
RAAAAA Ta ra ra!

Cell
x / / D


gomen I did not resist u / / u and I go to theme

If you noticed, my blog in the footer has a well-weighted Partners for banner. all next to each other and equal size. There are pictures, but also gif (moving images).
Well, then, these banners were not always like some of them were bigger than others. And this is the part where I say I I do not work to make the banner image of someone when it is great for editing in any program and shrink it and get my taste, takes time, almost never goes as you expect tends to pixelate and if you do not know much handling of such programs / Image Editing, which is a mess weapon you did before, so I know the ugly is . Moreover, when type gif, I can not replicate the entire process and go to you know if I will be fine.

The way to avoid these tragedies is so simple that it becomes clumsy XD long time still not occurred to me.

How to make banners for your affiliates not unconfigure the order of your blog?
Very simple, and it will give the explanation one of my affiliates.

POPOTAN-SDCL ENTER
Enooooorme XD in the sense that I can fit 4 banners, but cute, build on and pass over his blog, has interesting things *-*


As I want to see the list ordered my affiliates, without removing the quality of the image, this image code you modify or add the following:


.- Image Code


Within the code seeks img width =" " (W) and height =" " (H) ( If you are not added). And then switch to taste the number that is between the quotes . In my case I use the images sized width = "88" and height = "31" and CHAN CHAN!!

popotan


That's all science. Basically comes to seem absurd how easy, but I insist that when one has no knowledge of HTML, much easier life of someone the time to explain and save some time. And so you have the image as you like, and if for some reason you decide that we wish the delete the original size and height widht or changed again.

Sun-chan ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment