Saturday, October 24, 2009

24v Battery Charger Schematics

election party started with the 2010 swine flu

Well this is my first participation in a "democratically elected representatives" in my country, and since the beginning, I am disappointed (and not so much because I expect stupid things) the attitude of the presidential candidates, this post is only for something was published in the newspaper where there are Extra-ass, that is, The Nation, a comment from Danny Quiros, campaign manager for the Libertarian Movement, eye:

" We will do things in the media and on the streets. People will see things as a group of 15 men in boxer walking down San Jose "

This according to him to draw people's attention and criticism of insecurity, but I think does not the guy thinks that people are stupid? What the citizens of Costa Rica are just idiots who need to prick the air 15 through San Jose to realize social insecurity on a daily CLEAR ENOUGH? Let me tell you it is pathetic, we started badly, with lack of seriousness, to see what we will find on the road and how we ended up ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment