Bring up here, only one occurrence ... I think for all that we are a bit informed us very clearly the effect
positive and the wide acceptance that brought the new president of the United States of America. In contrast to the repulsive effect that was his predecessor, Bush.
But how to ensure that they are not
and positive effect was not planned long ago?. When Bush created such revulsion worldwide, and after this
get this "black superman" to save the position changed U.S. against the world, to Latin America and across the Middle East, how to tell if all this was not strategically well planned, so that when the population relies on this public image implement another "imperialist expansionist policies, or search of wealth from the exploitation of others. ?????
As I write this, I doubt. I doubt it. I do not want to belittle the work of Obama. I have no basis or evidence of any kind, everything is pure speculation, it might be possible. I hope not to be marked paranoid who sees "plots" for all parties, this is just a "what if ...."
Any similarity to other text and whore is mere coincidence, because all this has left my mind.
How to ensure that behind this positive image search there any special interests? encma be something?
Maybe not ... but again, it is possible ... I do it only by doubt, and doubt why? ... Because I can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment