Sunday, June 8, 2008

Where Can I Buy A Tech Deck In Chicago?

"Write or draw attention? (PQSN)



I like writing, I'm not good enough, but I'm not practicing this hobby. It all started back in 1984 when I discovered that Big Brother was everywhere and was not one. In those days there was talk of Echelon (or whatever it is actually written to the name are secret), but the fans at us through the keyhole and there. The wasted time and money on ensuring that we are not better than them and in the meantime, the world is going to hell for lack of attention.


For it was after this discovery did not explain how because I do not remember when I decided to write seriously. How, if not divulge my ideas, my beliefs, my suspicions ... if anyone was listening. I soon discovered that no matter whether the final one so I read ... was, because only from time to time, a newspaper published one of my letters, usually the worst. Needed to find a way to draw attention ... I tried poetry, science fiction, drama ... I got tired doing experiments until 1988, a publicist friend taught me some of their secrets in exchange for some of mine.


How powerful is advertising and we little account of it!


to the drawings that are made to this end fail to capture enough attention to tax the product they sell in the minds of his victims ...?


learned to play with the many ways to get attention, surprise, suspense, sex, desire, tenderness, laughter, nostalgia and a whole lot of feelings that we feel very human and yet are housed in the reptilian part of our brain.


Today, with Internet, I realized that almost everyone senses that secret and there are too many living exclusively from it ... to get attention. So it is time to withdraw, to that fact, the label of taboo and start putting the rules of an art for anyone to play with advantage.


And in the meantime ... that will be advertising ... well ... I would rather say: Who takes away the bells the cat?


And meanwhile, where was my desire to report?

0 comments:

Post a Comment